- Manhattan, MT, USA
- Competitive depending on qualifications and experience.
- Full Time
Retirement plan with matching; dental, disability, vision, life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
Join Our Growing Team!
Plastic Design and Manufacturing (PDM) is actively recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our growing company!
PDM's mission is to provide customers the highest value for their plastic injection molding, tooling, and assembly needs. Founded in 1998, PDM has grown from a full-service consulting company into a multi-million dollar manufacturing company providing tooling and molding services for customers around the globe from our facilities in Montana, Mexico and Asia.
Please note: Interested applicants must apply via the PDM website and complete the application process. If you apply through Indeed or other recruitment resources, please read the application instructions and include all required documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains an overall marketing and sales strategy for company products, including pricing and customer service policies and advertising programs.
- Manages sales activities for active and prospective accounts and account management activities for existing client base.
- Develops marketing action plans and programs for market research and analysis to compile data on market segments, buying trends and competitor analysis.
- Oversees and verifies reporting of sales and marketing activities and participates in annual goal setting.
- Maintains successful strategic customer relationships, working directly with customers to obtain necessary project information, requirements, delivery and implementation targets.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing or Business-related field from an accredited institution.
- Comparable record of successful Sales Leadership experience.
- Successful work experience in sales and technical experience of Injection Molding products or in the mold and mold making industry.
- Experience working in direct sales with advanced understanding of market segments served.
- Familiarity with MS-Office tools, spreadsheet applications and knowledge in ERP Systems.
- Must be able and available to travel by airplane or vehicle on a regular basis in and out of the State of Montana and internationally.
Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience.
PDM offers employees the following benefits (waiting time may apply):
- Retirement Plan
- Retirement Matching Plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
To Apply: Applicants must apply directly to the PDM Website, under Careers https://www.makeitplastic.com/ Applicants will need to submit a detailed letter of application which addresses how the applicant meets the qualifications listed above; a comprehensive resume and at a minimum of three professional references who can speak to the applicant's ability to perform the role. Applications that do not include all three components will not be considered.
Applications received by March 25, 2021 will be given first consideration.
Plastic Design and Manufacturing is based in Southwest Montana in the town of Manhattan. We are situated right in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, world class hunting and fishing, rock climbing, skiing, snowmobiling, and many more. The City of Bozeman is a short 20 minute drive and provides all the amenities of a big city. The Gallatin Valley provides something to fulfill the adventurous side for everyone.
Check us out! Makeitplastic.com