- Manhattan, MT, USA
- $15.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on experience, qualifications and skills. Additional .50 per hour for 2nd shift and $1.00 an hour for 3rd shift. Plus attendance bonus!
- Full Time
401(k) and 401(k) matching; dental, disability, vision and life insurance and paid time off.
Join Our Growing Team!
PDM is looking to hire multiple people to fill our Press Operator positions and to join our growing team.
Plastic Design and Manufacturing (PDM) is a growing Injection Molding and tooling company based in Manhattan Montana that offers its employees competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity. PDM is a privately owned company.
Multiple Positions Open! $500 Hiring Bonus
PDM is a 24 hour a day, 5-6 day per week operation and operates with three shift rotations. We currently have multiple positions open for the following shifts:
- 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (8 openings)
- 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (7 openings)*
- 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (9 openings)*
*Shift differential included.
- Part time employment may be considered for the right applicant!
- Employees are paid weekly with the opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Hiring bonus of $500
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Press Operators are responsible for making sure that the product is monitored and that the machines are working within specifications at all times. They are an integral part of making sure the company is provided with the product needed to meet our customer needs. Primary duties include:
- Ensure machines run according to specifications.
- Ensure that test materials are collected.
- Inspect material, products, or equipment for defects.
- Ensure safety processes are followed.
- Open and close mold doors.
- Follow all quality and safety procedures.
- Check the paperwork against the molds that are on the machine.
- Maintain accurate production records as requested.
- Keeps assigned area clean and organized.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results.
- 1-year Production Work (Preferred)
The Ideal Candidate
- Applies a "customer first" work ethic and performs work with integrity.
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality and precision.
- Reliable and good attendance record.
- Team-oriented, cooperative and collaborative.
- Willing to engage with a diverse workforce to produce worldwide and world class manufacturing and sourcing products.
- People-oriented with focus on being supportive and fair.
This Job is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED or college degree.
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- A job for all ages and backgrounds!
- Ability to stand and walk on a concrete floor for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual manipulation of machines.
- Ability to distinguish different color and size.
- Lift up to 7lbs on a frequent and continuous basis and up to 30lbs on a regular basis.
- Reaching, bending and twisting frequently.
- Ability to work at a production conveyor line.
- Able to push, pull, bend and twist on a repetitive basis.
- Possess hand dexterity.
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend written procedures.
- Ability to work a production conveyor line.
- Read and interpret work orders and engineering prints
PDM offers employees the following benefits (waiting times may apply):
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Check us out! Makeitplastic.com