- Auburn, NY, USA
- 18.00 hourly rate of pay dependent upon experience
- Full Time
health, dental, vision , legal insurance, 401k with matching contribution, PTO
Mack Studios is a global, award-winning, full-service design/build company located in Auburn, NY. We have been delivering creative display solutions to customers around the world for over 50 years. The company is renowned for its vision, quality, efficiency, and customer-focus. As a result, Mack Studios, Inc. has successfully partnered with many leading retailers and brand merchandisers to create innovative shopping experiences!
We pride ourselves on exceptional design capabilities, rapid prototyping, rollouts, logistics, and warehousing capabilities. The organization is a versatile and collaborative full-service firm bustling with creativity.
We are seeking a full-time Warehouse/Inventory Clerk to join our team! This position is responsible for receiving all goods, stocking, and material distribution to production to ensure efficient operations.
- Physically receive all materials and record in the Enterprise Resource Planning tool, EPICOR.
- Close open purchase orders in EPICOR once fully received.
- Safely operate a forklift to offload received materials, stock warehouse and deliver to production as needed.
- Pick-up materials from vendors as needed.
- Collect and dispose of all production waste materials.
- Collaborate with internal departments to return received materials as needed.
- Understand and maintain Min/Max quantities on all inventory.
- Complete monthly cycle counts to ensure accurate inventory in EPICOR.
- Create and utilize a daily report to notify internal partners when products are received, and closely monitor and immediately report when high priority products are received.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Prior experience safely operating a forklift in a warehouse/manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to cross train in order picking & packing and act as a backup when the need arises.
- Ability to function in a high paced, dynamic team based environment.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft office, preference will be given to candidates with prior experience using EPICOR or a similar system.
- Flexibility to report to work when a pre-scheduled delivery is during non-work hours.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Work schedule Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:45 pm, overtime dependent upon production schedule.
- Benefit eligibility - 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- $100.00 allowance for approved safety shoes/glasses per year.