- 09-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (PST)
- Material Finishing
- Spokane Valley, WA, USA
- 18-30 DOE with potential quarterly bonuses
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K w/company match, supplemental insurance, PTO, Employee Appreciation Events
MacKay Manufacturing Inc. serves the medical, space, military, aerospace and nuclear industries. Our surgical devices meet the critical standards of the medical instrument industry. MacKay Manufacturing Inc. also specializes in parts and sub-assemblies for many critical-performance products, whether it is a piece for a commercial jetliner, housing for infrared cameras, parts going up into space or a classified sub-assembly for the Department of Defense.
Work in our well-designed, extremely clean, 50,000 square-foot, climate-controlled facility. Our facility maintains ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS9100 certification and is an excellent environment to work in.
MacKay Manufacturing Inc. offers a family friendly culture with a unique benefit and wage package that is truly competitive.
Be part of the team that ensures fulfillment of customer needs and ensures precise measurement of parts to spec or blueprint.
Our Material Finishers are responsible for producing cosmetic finish per specifications on a variety of parts and performing part assembly as required. Parts manufactured by MacKay Manufacturing are inspected for compliance in every way.
- Perform precision deburring under a microscope
- Polish and debur parts utilizing hand equipment and grinding/sanding wheels
- Load, operate and unload tumbler and blasting equipment
- Perform component assembly on a variety of parts on proven jobs utilizing hand tools as required
- Exercise care in handling and operation to avoid surface damage, cracking or over stressing of parts and to obtain required finish, dimensional and inter-relational tolerance
- Blend contours and other features
- Perform simple dimensional inspections; ensure deburring action is not scraping parts
- May be responsible to perform advanced tasks upon training and request including, but not limited to:
- Program, setup and operate laser engraver
- Setup and operate laser welder
- TIG Welding
- Advanced microscopic deburring
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition; report all necessary repairs to your lead or supervisor
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- One year of assembly or finishing experience in the manufacturing industry preferred
- Familiarity with blueprints, work orders and bills of material preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes is desirable
- Intermediate computer navigation skills
- Must be able to wear PPE for finishing operations, including safety glasses, gloves, shields, respirators, etc.