- 20-Jul-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- Energy and Power
- College Station, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, Retirement and Leave
Lynntech is seeking candidates to fill a full-time, Research Assistant or Research Associate position. ¬†Applicants must possess the ability to work well with others and have good communication skills.¬†
The candidate is expected to assist in the following functions as part of this job:
- Fabricate and assemble prototype articles using machine tools and hand tools
- Acquire and analyze test data, utilizing statistical and computational methods
The basic qualifications of this position are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related subjects are preferred,
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment involving close interaction with physicists, chemists, biologists, and engineers,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Lab experience in chemistry, physics and/or engineering, and
- Detail oriented.
Candidates able to satisfy one or more of the following qualifications are preferred:
- Experience in machining and handling of various materials,
- Experience in system integration/engineering,
- Experience in analytical instrumentation (chromatography, spectroscopy, etc.),
- Experience in Python, LabView, CAD, and other computer skills,
Candidates must submit a 1-2 page resume highlighting their experience and education, especially as these would pertain to the qualifications and desired credentials mentioned above.¬† Position open only until filled. Only "US Persons" (citizen or permanent resident) are eligible for this position due to contract requirements.
Qualified applicants should apply online at¬†www.lynntech.com.¬† Lynntech is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled.