- Kingfisher, OK, USA
- $16 - $18
- Full Time
Health benefits eligible the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment. 401k eligible immediately.
Disposal Technician Assistant
Reports To: ZP Disposal Maintenance Manager
Job Code: 49-9043
Division: ZP Disposal
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
EEO Category: Laborer
Last Updated: 07/2021
Lead, live, and instill culture. This is the primary responsibility of any position at ZP Disposal Systems / LuGreg Trucking- to protect and instill our culture as defined in our vision, mission, and purpose statements. We are to fully understand that the corporate culture portrayed in these statements and characterized in our core values must be reflected in not just words, but in day-to-day actions.
The Disposal Technician Assistant will work hand in hand with the Maintenance Manager and other Technicians as co-laborers of operations to achieve the company's goal of Operational Excellence for HIS Glory in all we do to benefit the company's team members, customers, and the communities it serves. ZP Disposal Systems, LLC will strive to operate the best disposal facilities in the area. It should be the team's goal to place and maintain ZP Disposals Systems, LLC on the cutting edge of the oilfield service industry in all areas of influence through cooperation, dedication, new ideals, and improved methods. This will enable the company to minimize workload and maximize return on all assets. This position is a true contributor to the growth of our company through the investment and growth of our people, understanding that investing in people ultimately benefits us all. We will never forget that our greatest assets are the grace of God and our people.
This position will be based out of Kingfisher, OK, but will require travel throughout our facility areas of operation, with the use of a company vehicle.
This position reports primarily to the ZP Disposal Maintenance Supervisor, and secondarily to ZP Disposal Technicians. Frequent contact with assigned work group, customer representatives, yard managers, and other service company representatives is required.
Essential Functions - Disposal Technician Assistant
This is a self-motivated position that will require planning and coordination to achieve the goals of ZP Disposals Systems, LLC. The following list are some of the essential functions of the position, but the job is not limited to only the following.
- Assist Disposal Technicians with large projects as needed.
- Keep all equipment clean and serviceable.
- Power washing disposal sites, which includes tanks, pumps, pads, equipment, etc.
- Keeping locations free of trash and debris.
- Clean and maintain all on site buildings.
- Mowing/weed eating/spraying locations for bugs and weeds.
- Ensure all painted surfaces are clean of dirt and rust. Paint as needed.
- Maintain company vehicle/tools to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Operate tractor with attachments. (Box blade, Brush Hog, Bucket, etc.)
- Submitting all invoices, paperwork, and forms in a timely fashion for approval or review.
- Basic understanding of how disposals work, layouts of disposals
This job is an hourly position that will require flexibility in hours and days worked because of the potential of breakdowns or unexpected assignments due to the unpredictability of the oilfield and its industry. The normal hours and days for the position will be five days a week beginning at 7:00 AM (with a 1-hour break for lunch) M-F after training period is complete. Remember this is the oilfield and that our schedule is not set in stone. Flexibility will be required to satisfy the company's needs and the needs of our customers.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma driver's license.
- Must be focused and attentive to detail.
- Must have good troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Must be able to operate or able to learn to operate power tools. (Drill, saw, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to learn machinery (Tractor, Power Washer, Welder, and Crane on service trucks).
- Must be able to learn all maintenance procedures.
- Must be safety orientated.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.
- Must be able to be reliable and punctual.
- Welder/fabricator is preferred but can/will be taught to the right individual.
- Excellent attitude no matter the circumstances.
- Passion for your work.
- Pride for the job at hand.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email, and person to person)
- Self-directed and motivated, but a team player with orientation to detail.
- Flexible and having the ability to create and adapt to change.
- Ability and willingness to travel on work assignments; willingness to work additional hours during the work week and/or days off, if required.
- Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service.
- Possesses excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
Amount of Each Day Spent: Sitting 45%, Standing 40%, Walking 15% Employee Works: Inside 30% Outside 70%
While Performing the Job, Team Member will be Required to: o Lift/Carry up to 100 lbs. o Push up to 60 lbs. o Pull up to 150 lbs. o Kneel, Squat, Climb Ladders/Stairs
The information above is subject to change as needed and necessary by ZP Disposals Systems, LLC management. In no way does it lay out in entirety the job functions, responsibilities, duties, work ethics, nor goals of the position or company. The team member will be subjected to the same requirements as a LuGreg Trucking, LLC team member. Position will be held to exercise good judgment that does not place ZP Disposals Systems, LLC its team members, facilities, or equipment in a situation that jeopardizes morals, ethics, business philosophy, or safety.