About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
Be Part of Something Bigger
A career at Lucira Health means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture.
Job Description Summary
Lucira is seeking an experienced Client Implementation Manager to oversee implementations with Healthcare companies as part of the Digital Solutions and Channel Partners department. This new role will seek out and develop new partnerships, establish a scalable and streamlined implementation methodology, and recruit and oversee Implementation Specialists while collaborating with other Lucira internal stakeholders and leadership teams.
How You Will Contribute
- Develop and drive a standard, measurable and effective implementation process.
- Drive coordination between customer facing & internal Lucira groups for the delivery of dependable, accurate, timely and easy to use services.
- Demonstrate flexibility in examining new approaches in problem solving in response to changing organizational objectives.
- Responsible and accountable for Implementation Services personnel issues (discipline, coaching, mentoring, performance management, work schedules, policy enforcement, etc.)
- Monitor and communicate new client successes and risks.
- Partner with the management of other Lucira teams to help drive creative, compliant, and customer-focused solutions and services and work to ensure appropriate internal team members are in included in process as needed.
- Set the example and facilitate effective teamwork, rapport, communication, trust, and respect between Implementation Specialist colleagues and other customer facing and internal Lucira team members.
- Prioritize projects and/or ensure consistency with corporate strategies.
- Recruit/develop high performing team members; set clear expectations for and provide timely feedback on individual and team performance; take corrective action when necessary.
- Assign Implementation Specialists to clients and oversee onboarding and setup of co-developed partnership goals.
- Establish departmental goals and objectives that are consistent with corporate goals and objectives
- Drive new process development and training for Implementation Services team members.
- Ensure the quality and availability of Lucira training to all new customers.
- Work closely with internal departments to continuously improve processes and outcomes
- Attend client meetings and conference calls to ensure smooth on boarding experience.
- Manage delivery skills of Implementation Services team.
- Provide on-going education and information to Implementation Services teams on new Lucira products, services, and processes, including new systems
What You Will Bring
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in direct customer relationship management, customer service, project implementation and project management
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience applying excellent customer service, project management or client implementation practices in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Experience in Healthcare industry and specifically Telehealth a plus
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience managing client relationships both virtually and face to face.
- Experience in collaborating with leadership in a sales and digital technology service environment.
- Proven leadership ability in creating and maintaining a work environment where others are motivated/inspired to take action and deliver service excellence.
- Proven ability to manage client implementations resulting in outcomes that meet or exceed expectations.
- Experience with, knowledge of, and ability to apply excellent customer implementation practices
- Experience in process improvement, change management and overall operational excellence
Experience and Expertise
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits and Perks
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards program aimed at the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
- Competitive pay
- Continuous learning
- Reward and recognition
- Career growth
- Flexible work life balance
For certain roles at Lucira Health, employment is may be contingent upon the Company's receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required.
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.