About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
Be Part of Something Bigger
A career at Lucira Health means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture.
Encinitas, CA or Remote
Job Description Summary
The Global Sales Team is responsible for driving revenue growth and managing the customer base across the globe. As the Director of Retail Sales, you will be responsible for Lucira's sales and commercial efforts in the important Retail sector. This includes large Drug Store Chains, National and Regional Retailers, Pharmacies, Big Box and other outlets who are selling home diagnostics and consumer health care products. Additionally, this role will work in tandem with Lucira's eCommerce and Digital Solutions teams to further Lucira's revenue generation and market disruption strategies. Our nation is going through a diagnostic testing revolution and Lucira is at the forefront of this exciting change. This is a strategic position, reporting directly to the VP of Global Sales.
How You Will Contribute
- Participates with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Interacts with senior management, executives, and/or major customers which frequently involves negotiating matters of significance to the organization.
- Key architect in designing and executing upon Lucira's strategy across the retail segment, cementing Lucira's position as a disruptive diagnostic technology.
- Effectively cascades functional strategy and contributes to development of organizational policies.
- Responsible for driving revenue and margin enhancement to meet corporate objectives.
- Forging new pathways to promote Lucira as the Test of Choice in the Retail setting.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with brand, marketing, and ops to meet retailer-specific requirements / needs
- Acquiring new customers to drive growth accounts in this space.
- Key collaborator with internal stakeholders and customers to support further new go-to- market activation strategies.
- Developing meaningful, long-term relationships across the Retail vertical, who can amplify our voice across the market.
- Managing contract execution, and other commercial aspects to support customer base.
- Solidifying greenfield expansion opportunities and creating new use cases and sales outlets for the Lucira technology platform.
- Establishing structure, best practice content and future team /distributor / broker development to support sustained growth.
- Prospecting, maintaining, and nurturing strategic customer and partner relationships.
- Responsible for Sales and Resource Forecasting within the segment.
- Creating fulfillment strategies to enable maximization of retail customer throughput
- Leads team(s) to develop new methods and solve complex matters.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
What You Will Bring
- Deep understanding of best practices in retail ops development and execution, including broker/distributor networks, MAP pricing strategies and store placement planograms
- Able to develop clear Sales Process with data driven results
- Hunter mentality who can create new customer relationships and drive revenue from zero base business
- Well-developed executive communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrates proven ability to present persuasively to executive customers both in person and virtually
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with ability to consistently drive results.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in innovative ways
- Self-starter, able to adapt quickly to change and work effectively in ambiguous and dynamic situations.
- Deep understanding of Retail industry with established relationships and knowledge
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders to drive business results- including Executive Leadership call point experience
- Solution-oriented, team player mindset
- Proficient computer and data skills- CRM, Excel, PowerPoint and related software.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Able to travel 60%+
Experience and Expertise
- 7+ years Strategic Sales/Management in related fields- Retail, Consumer Health Products
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher
Benefits and Perks
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards program aimed at the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
- Competitive pay
- Continuous learning
- Reward and recognition
- Career growth
- Flexible work life balance
For certain roles at Lucira Health, employment is may be contingent upon the Company's receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required.
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.