About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
Emeryville, CA Office - Remote
Lucira has a fast-paced, flexible and a very entrepreneurial type of work environment. The individual in this role will help product launch, ensuring all project milestones and deliverables are met. Responsibilities include the day-to-day planning, coordinating, and tracking of critical activities to keep projects on schedule. The successful candidate will optimize teams' effectiveness and decision making, facilitate team building and communication. This job requires a combination of analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Work with a broad array of cross functional stakeholders, including marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, regulatory and partners organizations to deliver and launch products.
- Provide relevant updates for key stakeholders, including senior management and functional leaders.
- Overall team management: planning, prioritization, objective setting, and plan execution including
- Implement project plan
- Identify and manage critical path activities and resources
- Identify and mitigate roadblocks
- Facilitate contingency planning
- Capture and communicate progress; escalate potential delays with proposed solutions
- Facilitate internal project team meetings and be responsible for all project team documentation: agendas, minutes, timelines, scorecards, and dashboards
- Work closely with marketing and technical/engineering and cross-functional teams to drive requirements and lead execution of deliverables, including design, engineering, testing/validation and commercialization, so that end product aligns with technical specifications and overarching strategy, while ensuring that product/partner requirements are incorporated into product roadmap.
- BA/BS degree required. Masters, or other advanced degree relevant to position is preferred
- Advanced level of experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheets or other project management software.
- Strong analytical, writing and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, results driven self-starter, with proven ability to work in a rapid-paced environment
- Team player, with ability to be flexible as needed to achieve team and company goals, working with internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of Project Management experience and knowledge of project management methodologies, concepts and techniques in Biotech industry.
- Proven ability to build/manage complex processes in a dynamic environment involving multiple stakeholders, including senior executives, ability to handle ambiguity, good business judgment and influence without authority.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated, design control (QMS) environment
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.