About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
In the Assay Development team, you will be working with R&D, System Engineering, Quality, and other technical teams to drive for completion of assay development milestones. The primary focus is to assist with reagent production and management. You will be a vital part of the Lucira Health team with key contributions to develop, test, and validate new products.
- Handle and stage incoming materials according to departmental needs.
- Strict adherence to manufacturing controls, ensure completed tasks are aligned with applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, EMA), cGMPs, QA/QC and safety standards.
- Work in regulated and QMS compliant environment (CE-IVD, ISO13485).
- Utilize Quality Systems (Deviations, CAPAs, Change Control, etc.)
- Examine, count, and sorting of items.
- Complete necessary paperwork or transactions.
- Prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Check all items received in the stockroom for proper identification and counts and reconciling when needed.
- Fulfill pellet inventory transfer requests.
- Generate and maintain sterile stocks of molecular buffers and reaction mixes.
- Maintain all stock areas in a neat, clean, and safe working condition.
- Maintain all related records and computer transactions in connection with all inventory items received, moved, and issued.
- Work with other functional areas to provide cross training so that all department functions are adequately staffed to meet demand and ensure that business objectives are met, and efficiency improvements are implemented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic, drive, and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally with engineering, integration, warehouse, and quality teams.
- Desire to thrive individually and in a team environment.
- BS/BA in a scientific discipline with 0-1 years of experience.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated individual, requiring minimal supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.