About Lucira Health
Lucira Health (LHDX) is a disruptive start-up diagnostics company, looking to transform how the world accesses healthcare by putting lab-level-accurate results in people's hand in near real-time, not days later. We are rapidly growing to help the world get through the pandemic and to launch exciting products that address multiple diseases and change the world of diagnostics. The core technology behind our tests had been in development since 2013, and the agile nature of the company allowed us to quickly adapt, bringing the first and only at-home single-use molecular COVID-19 test to market in 2020.
The Regional Marketing Director for Canada will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy and execution for existing and future Lucira products within Canada. This position will work closely with the International Marketing, Canadian Sales, Global Regulatory, Sales Operations, and Legal functions. The ideal candidate has extensive experience launching and supporting diagnostic medical devices for both Over-the-Counter and Prescription use in the Canadian market.
The Regional Marketing Director will:
- Nurture cross-functional partnerships to define and implement Lucira's strategy in Canada
- Develop clear and compelling short- and long-term marketing plans in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Understand the competitive landscape and how best to position Lucira and our products
- Improve regional market access for existing and future products
- Collect, analyze, and articulate the voice of the customer in the Canadian market
- Develop strong business relationships with regional partners
- Support all distributors and sales partners marketing needs in region
- Develop regional market access and marketing strategy
- Plan and attend business planning meetings with distributors and sales partners
- Conduct regular in market "field visits" in coordination with management team and distributor representatives to understand market dynamics and support the adoption of distributed testing
- Assist in the recruitment and support of National and Regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOL's.)
- Organize and support Lucira presence in national congresses and symposiums
- Manage regional partners, contractors, and agencies as needed
- Create and maintain a strict budget to achieve business objectives
- Strong marketing, communication, and leadership skills with a bias for rapid execution
- Commitment to the highest business practice standards and ethics
- Value diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as a marketing manager, at least 5+ years in Canada
- Deep understanding of the culture, customs, and traditions of the Canadian region
- Experience working with regional distributors is a plus.
- English and French speaking preferred
- Extensive travel required
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.