About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
The Lucira Knowledge Management role will be responsible for maintaining the current Knowledge Management database, creating new training materials, and developing of an online Customer facing portal for information to support our Lucira Customer base.
- Write Knowledge Management articles relating to information on Lucira Products and Procedures for both (internally and externally facing)
- Manage KB database content and structure, organizing products and processes in a tiered format.
- Audit and update existing materials for content accuracy
- Ability to simplify complex concepts into easy-to-read, concise content; can adapt content to meet the needs of different consumption points
- Validate quality prior to publishing to ensure content and tags/metadata are set appropriately and will perform within current technology solutions
- Deliver all content accurately with a customer-first approach
- Follow corporate guidelines and style guides to maintain quality and voice & tone standards for all content created
- Follow the existing approval process and sign off of all content.
- Train Customer Support, Sales, and other organizational teams on content and process to drive adoption.
- Provide metrics on usage of knowledge articles and revision.
- Management article lifecycle, archive, and obsolete any out of date information
- Identifies areas for improvement and solicits ideas from external and internal stakeholders
- Analyzes existing information and mechanisms for providing the information. Suggests ways to restructure information to better meet user needs
- Develop and maintain a Customer Facing Portal that houses information on processes, product knowledge, and customer-facing literature for use with US and International customers.
- Scalability of KB to international customers including translation of content.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge Management Software/IT knowledge, Zendesk preferred
- Proficient in online publishing software and programs
- Information management skills: handle large amounts of complex data
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, a sharp eye for detail, research skills, and the ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a dynamic team environment. Communicates equally well within the team & across partner teams
- Comfortable working autonomously with little direction
- Advanced knowledge of industry trends in Content Strategy and extensive practical experience applying this knowledge
- Health Care background and working with BPO a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Some travel required
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.