About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
San Diego, CA
The Strategic Pricing Manager will develop and launch Lucira's pricing function, build the foundation for price setting for both individual consumers and large distributors while collaborating with other departments to translate pricing models into business systems.
In this role, the Strategic Pricing Manager:
- Develops pricing proposals for both business-to-business and direct-to-consumer sales
- Builds internal alignment with cross functional stakeholders in sales, marketing, and finance
- Owns the pricing proposal process from ideation through formal review and approval by executives
- Conducts market research to compare Lucira's offerings to competitor offerings and tracks end user pricing advertised by our distributors.
- Collaborates with IT, Customer Experience, & Finance to capture pricing terms in our CRM/ERP solutions
- Serves as a key business stakeholder in future CPQ initiatives
- Works with sales leaders to proactively identify opportunities where pricing can be used to improve timeline, market share, and/or profitability
- Participates on Lucira's commercial strategy team
- Recruits and develops key talent for operational pricing, contract management, and strategic pricing as business evolves
- Extremely organized
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize multiple high-profile projects and coordinate with teams across a fast paced, dynamic organization
- Comfort articulating ideas and defending them with evidence to influence key decision makers
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Business Management, or another related field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience with a core focus in pricing, management consulting, and/or strategic planning.
- Experience with value-based pricing approach and pricing research
- Proven track record implementing Quote-to-Cash/CPQ in a CRM
- Experience partnering with key internal functions to drive projects to completion, particularly Finance, Sales, and Legal teams
- Experience building and working with SQL, data models, and Tableau
- Experience in high growth med-tech or direct to consumer companies a plus
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.