About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
San Diego, CA - Flexible work from home schedule
The Junior Sales Analyst will support the Sr Sales Strategy Analyst and is a member of the Sales Operations team. This position provides business partner support to the domestic sales team to help make key business decisions by bringing data to the conversation. Particular emphasis is placed on resource allocation, trend analysis, forecasts, and visual data presentations.
In this role, the Junior Sales Strategy Analyst:
- Partners with sales teams to build customer-facing models that show ordering patterns, scenario analysis and ROI
- Tracks completed deals to ensure contractual obligations are met, and trends/variance in profitability are highlighted
- Collaborates with the sales organization to maintain the current sales pipeline, track deal progress & risks, and highlight trends to senior leadership
- Develops board level presentations with commercial leadership on sales trends and strategy.
- Provides agile, on-demand analysis and data visualization for the executive team
- Uses data to aid sales team in prioritization of effort and identifying best practices
- Builds and maintains a quota model that complements the sales strategy, aligns with budgeted revenue, and incentives growth
- Builds scalable and real-time sales reporting tools with data visualization tools
- Self-starter comfortable working with large amounts of ambiguity
- Comfort articulating ideas and defending them with evidence to influence key decision makers
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize multiple high-profile projects and coordinate with teams across a fast paced, dynamic organization
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Business, or another related field
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.