LT Partners is a digital marketing consulting firm, historically focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands and publishers. We support our clients in customized ways depending on needs and provide a consultative approach to solving client's unique challenges. The company was founded in 2018, is rapidly growing and we are seeking like-minded team members to support our growth.
We're seeking an individual that can help stand up paid media channels, starting with Paid Search, Paid Social & Programmatic Media. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience running paid media across different channels on behalf of brands and has managed a team of media buyers. They will be a charismatic leader and have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills. The Head of Media will be able to run media channels on client accounts, audit potential client prospects and help sell paid media services to prospects. The person that fills this role needs to be positive, energetic, and a shining example of the exceptional talent that exists on our team. This role does not currently have any direct reports but will be responsible for building out their team as the client roster grows.
LT Partners is a 100% remote work environment. We believe in always doing the right thing for our clients, whether or not it is the right thing for us. We are thought leaders and problem-solvers. We think outside the box, are proactive, constantly learn and always strive for growth and improvement.
Most Important Job Responsibilities:
- Account Execution - Lead media strategy for clients spending over $500k per year in media by designing and executing paid media plan to achieve client's goals and objectives. Works with consultants to prioritize tactics and proactively adjusts when client's needs shift. Follow processes when applicable and develop new processes as needed for clients.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset - Extensive leadership experience and initiative to stand up, sell and grow a new media service offerings.
- Research, Reporting & Analysis - Assists with media reporting and provides insights and potential action items to consultants. Ideates on new ways to parse and review data. For certain projects, does market research about certain industries, verticals and/or competitors. Designs and builds weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual reports and presentations as needed.
Additional Tactical Job Responsibilities
- Ability to lead and run client and vendor meetings
- Media platform setup and testing across channels
- Expert in media planning & execution
- Ability to build and analyze media reporting providing insights to clients
- Has exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral who is able to easily explain potentially complex topics
- Is a strong self-starter and very proactive
- Is incredibly well-organized and detail oriented
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and takes pride in their contributions
- Is a problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel, Google Sheets. Experience with Data Studio or other visualization tools is a plus.
- Has strong skills in PowerPoint, Google Slides
- Is able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Is collaborative and open to others' ideas
- Is capable of building, training, and supporting a team over time
- Relationship-builder who is able to gain trust, support, and respect from others with significant client-facing experience
- Exceptional operator who is able to get things done and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thinker who is curious and confident to join in and at times lead the discussion
LT Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual's age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.