- Cincinnati, OH, USA
LPK is a brand and innovation consultancy. We help clients imagine, create, and grow businesses, brands, and experiences. We are connected by a belief that putting people at the center of our work enables deeper understanding and unlocks business value.
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager to manage projects internally for the agency. Position involves overseeing the scope, time, cost and quality on all projects. To be successful in this role, you must have solid problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills, strong leadership and team management skills.
- Provide expertise and guidance necessary to execute accurate and timely delivery of projects in all stages
- Manage information for the team by organizing files, maintaining job folders, documenting brand team processes, etc.
- Collaborate with the team (and client) to develop timelines for all projects; schedule meetings as needed for each project (kickoff calls, reviews, etc.)
- Manage projects internally, keeping team informed, writing briefs, fielding questions, etc.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure project success, including scheduling work to internal resources based on their unique abilities and capacity
- Partner and build strong relationships with internal creative, strategy and client services
- Resolve resource conflicts and manage workload balance for the agency
- Assess external resource need
- Manage project estimates and timelines, clarify project objectives and success criteria based on new or changing priorities
- Attend weekly/daily meetings as needed with internal and client teams to stay informed, provide updates on all current projects and plan for future shifts in workload due to project life cycles
- Continuously follow up with team members to ensure key milestones are accomplished in order to meet delivery expectations
- Provide day-to-day project contact for the team
- Very organized, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment; the ability to follow up and follow through
- Strong drive and desire to learn
- Must exhibit strong leadership, team building, team management and collaborative skills
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or design
- Minimum five years of agency or relevant industry experience
EEO, including disability/vets