LPK is a brand and innovation consultancy. We help clients imagine, create, and grow businesses, brands, and experiences. We are connected by a belief that putting people at the center of our work enables deeper understanding and unlocks business value.
As an LPK Copy Director you must demonstrate creative leadership with a strong understanding of brand strategy, naming and copy strategy. Poet. Collaborator. Big thinker. Crystallizing all the brand challenges into the simple and compelling. Every brand has different needs so we want a curious, creative mind with diverse writing skills, strong voice and strategic chops to put words and ideas into action. You will oversee the development and execution of the strategic solutions, working alongside the Creative Director and Strategy Director to ensure creative excellence. Because you'll have a strong presence both internally and externally, you'll need to walk the walk and talk the talk. Clients and team members will look to you for project management and continual inspiration. You will focus on building internal and external relationships, organizing projects and developing skills in others while actively contributing (yes, you will still write) to strategic and creative solutions.
- It's your job to bring the brand's personality and uniqueness to life in unexpected and resonant ways whether memorable brand strategies, stories, naming, and brand copy in all its forms.
- Partner with Creative and Strategy leadership to develop strategic verbal ideas and creative solutions that meet project objectives and are engaging, compelling and proprietary.
- Partner with Team Leads to evaluate the team's work against project objectives, suggest refinements and select recommendation.
- Partner with Client Services to create project budgets and ensure resources are managed effectively.
- Design the project with Creative and Client Services.
- Contribute to strong team dynamic by modeling creative excellence and demonstrating integrity in the work.
- Push people to do more than they thought they could.
- Learn to live outside your comfort zone.
- Mentor less-experienced team members.
- Efficiently manage time and resources to ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree, or equivalent education or experience.
- Considerable experience in copy strategy, copywriting and/or naming.
- Ability to write and manage documents in Microsoft Word, with demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to make presentations both internally and externally.
- Fluency in English.
Please include writing samples when applying for this position.
EEO, including disability/vets