- 12-Oct-2020 to 11-Dec-2020 (MST)
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- $140K OTE
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Yes - Medical, Dental - Company contribution 80%, PTO, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Job Title: Enterprise SaaS Account Executive
Reports to: Director of Solar
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140K OTE
Loveland Innovations is a high-growth SaaS startup company with a soul. We are hard-working, driven professionals with passion about what we're doing and where we're going. We are experts in Artificial Intelligence, drones and analytics platforms. We're the undisputed leaders in our space who are championing technology disruption for Insuretech and Construction Tech and we're hiring.
We are looking for outstanding sales executives that have a proven track record of selling SaaS into enterprise-class accounts. The successful candidate will know how to start meaningful conversations with enterprise prospects in the Residential Solar space, masterfully navigate those conversations through qualification and POC, and finally into extremely loyal customers.
At Loveland Innovations you'll...
- Share IMGING and standard in the digital inspection space for Solar companies, with an executive-level audience
- Become an evangelist for Loveland Innovations and everything it stands for
- Own the customer and ensure a high-level of satisfaction, Identify, research and connect with prospective clients within a target region
- Attend industry conferences and trade events to prospect and network with clients
- Develop and foster business relationships with all key stake holders
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against performance metrics with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Guide prospective clients through detailed presentations of SaaS solutions (live and remote)
- Collaborate with finance, legal and marketing to ensure a smooth and expedited process
- 5+ years software, hardware or SaaS experience
- Understanding of the Residential/Commercial Solar Space
- Experience selling into enterprise-level Solar companies, ECP's, Roof-top installers, Utility
- Proven track record of closing transactional based business deals, less than $50K and larger strategic deals of $100K or more.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding new business quotas
- Experience using a CRM and keeping it clean and updated
- MEDDIC sales process understanding a plus
- Managing a weekly sales forcast through SalesForce-commit, best case and working pipline management
- Travel to territory to do in dash person presentations and drone demonstrations for potential and existing customers
- Take and pass the FAA's Part 107 UAV license test (will help, and it's not that difficult, if you study)
You'll be supported by...
- The most advanced technology in the space
- A tightly-integrated marketing and creative organization backing you up
- Thorough initial and ongoing training
- Solutions that define the industry standard
What we offer...
- Generous PTO allocations
- Choose your own hardware
- 140K OTE (could vary based upon experience)
- Great Salary plus commission, no cap
- Medical and dental insurance (80% premium paid by company)
No relocation assistance is available. All job offers are contingent on a background check that complies with the law. Loveland Innovations is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!