- Denton, TX, USA
- Full Time
PTO, Competitive Salary, Flexible Schedule
We are NOW HIRING for the Lead & Assistant Maintenance positions.
Previous Apartment Industry Experience is required for this position. We are looking for amazing people who are open minded, willing, and able!
- Previous apartment industry working with multifamily residential or commercial buildings preferred.
- Knowledge of safe use with equipment used to perform job duties.
- Must have an eye for detail, have high work ethic standards, and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and experience with the proper use of standard equipment, tools, and chemicals necessary for satisfactory job completion.
- Standing, walking and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Frequent climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting. Ability to lift and/or move an excess of 25 lbs or more.
- Must be willing to work an occasional weekend as needed.
- Valid State Issued Driver License to operate motor vehicles on private property.
- Ensures excellent customer service to prospective and current residents, to promote quality living experiences for all residents.
Apartment Maintenance Technicians - Must be EPA or HVAC Certified
Lead and Assistant Positions
- Assists with scheduling, monitoring and/or performing preventative maintenance and apartment turns. Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances.
- Conduct maintenance-related inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections.
- Provides on-call service when scheduled and performs emergency maintenance work when required.
- Ensure tools and equipment are in optimum condition.
- Comply with all company and OSHA safety standards.
- Communicates with the supervisor regarding the overall maintenance function of the property.
- 2+ year's general maintenance experience, previous apartment maintenance experience a plus!
- Ability to drive others toward maximum customer satisfaction, Strong organization and time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. Competitive salary & most have full benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
Come be a part of a team where your talents are recognized, appreciated, and supported!