LOGZONE is a premier Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), and a Veterans Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
- Prepare/Review biweekly payroll, monthly and semi-monthly invoices, process accounts payable, and manage cash flow
- Close the books each month entering in adjusting journal entries and prepare financial reports for owners and the bank
- Work directly with government customer ensuring that the contracts are properly funded and preparing equitable adjustments as needed.
- Receive and review awarded contracts and track contract modifications.
- Track funding on various contract CLINs and SLINs to ensure there are appropriate funding levels
- Prepare price proposals and cost volumes
- Analyze proposals from potential service providers (telecommunications, business development, etc.) and make recommendations to LOGZONE Senior Management concerning viability of proposed costs and services
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in government accounting for small businesses.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with eFAACT Timekeeping system is a plus
- Experience with varying government contracts types such as: fixed-price, cost plus fixed fee, and cost-reimbursable is required.
- Secret Security Clearance is a plus
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our online applicant system, please email email@example.com for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.