LOGZONE is a premier Veterans Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
- Conduct technical and causative research to identify equipment and material discrepancies in Defense Property Accountability records.
- Execute DPAS accountability procedures to include conducting technical research, maintaining inventories, and disposal of NAVOCEANO's property.
- Conduct random samples of NAVOCEANO's DPAS assets to verify automated records and fulfill triennial inventory requirements.
- Provide Government work center leaders with discrepancy reports.
- Catalog and maintain DPAS files IAW established instructions and business rules.
- Document and maintain General Equipment records for tracking and statistical data.
- Conduct research to identify root cause(s) of discrepancies. Provide recommendation(s) for resolving DPAS discrepancies.
- Produce daily and monthly reports identifying problems and recommending solutions. Present alternatives to support recommendations.
- Establish and maintain accurate, clear, concise files of various types of records and other documents.
- Develop key milestones, spreadsheets, schedules, as dictated.
- Conduct inventories of inbound and outbound shipments, frustrated or lost shipments, conduct equipment validation, and document preparation.
- Maintain records for Defense Property Accounting System Action Request (DARS). Review and validate DD 200 (Surveys) for any lost, stolen, or missing assets.
- Manage all aspects of the non-DPAS equipment Code Asset storage program to include coordination of receipt, delivery, storage locations, identification sheets, and database management.
- Demonstrated knowledge in operation of computer equipment including the following computer software programs and their respective applications: Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access databases).
- Work with a high degree of independence.
- Possess tact, sound judgment, and initiative; and be fully competent and professional at all times.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, prioritization, and customer service skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills to prepare reports as required.
- Thorough working knowledge of major supply system functions.
- Strong analytical skills in reviewing related mission tasks and recommending improvements.
- Proficient in Logistics computer application programs relating to requisition processing and related databases.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in causative research/record reconciliation.
- Must be familiar with Defense Property Accounting Software.
- Must have broad knowledge of Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) policies and procedures.
- Skilled in identifying, analyzing and determining solutions to a wide range of logistic and inventory problems.
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our online applicant system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.