LOGZONE is a premier Veterans Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
- Identifying potential business opportunities to develop and execute growth strategies
- Maintaining BD pipeline for analysis and reporting
- Fostering long term business relationships with customer, vendors, and subcontractors
- Leveraging relationships with industry partners to identify and qualify opportunities
- Initiating contact with teaming partners and developing work arrangements
- Forming teaming strategies to optimize win probability
- Manages all aspects of proposal development (proposal writing, editing, illustration, production efforts, etc.) from assignment and receipt of RFP, through delivery and receipt by the customer. Monitors and stays current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation. Identifies and secures the resources necessary to develop the proposal. Analyzes solicitations (RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.) in conjunction with other customer requirements and communications and determine final document structure. Prepares detailed proposal plans, schedule outlines and compliance matrix for assigned pursuits. Coordinates and leads major project meeting events, such as Kick-off Meetings, Strategy Meetings, etc.
- Maintaining relationships potential customers, teaming partners, vendors and competitors
- Serves as an authoritative source of information for decisions and guidance concerning changes in proposal objectives relating to the management of the total proposal effort
- BS in Business Management, Administration, or related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development role supporting Defense contracting
- Knowledge of government solicitation documents, including standard RFP structure
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our online applicant system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled, and protected veterans are urged to apply.
LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.