- 15-Mar-2023 to Until Filled (MST)
- Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater, FL, USA
- 15.00-18.00 per hour
- Full Time
Life as a Hotel Room Inspector:
- Assign work to Room Attendants and train personnel in housekeeping duties; may perform cleaning duties.
- Post room occupancy records.
- Adjust guests' complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Manage, complete, wash, dry, fold laundry
- Stock linen shelves
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget control through supervision of employees' use of linen, supplies and equipment.
- Record inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
- Ensure key control policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Inspects the level of cleanliness in guest rooms, storage areas, laundry areas, restrooms and public areas.
- Distributes keys and work assignments to staff
- Completes follow-up on vacant or occupied rooms
- Ensures the completion of the Housekeeper's Report and communicates clean and available rooms to the Guest Services Department.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate guest complaints or requests to appropriate departments. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Displays a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience in housekeeping or similar industry, to include supervisory experience.
What to expect in your first few months:
You will begin by getting familiar with the property, guest rooms, and housekeeping equipment and supplies. From there, you will focus on maintaining the standards of cleanliness of all the hotel guest rooms. As your work progresses, you will have an important role of ensuring guest satisfaction through hotel sanitation and appearance!
The perks working for us:
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), pet insurance, and other supplemental benefits
- Paid time off for full AND part time associates
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises around the world
- Participation in our Wellness program
- On-demand pay opportunities for instant pay between paychecks
- Leadership development program and growth opportunities
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group LLC participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility.
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!