- 11-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- AC Hotel - Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Part Time
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Server/Bartender:
- Take and serve guest orders promptly and according to the service manual.
- Do all necessary set-up side work as assigned.
- Answer any guest questions about the menu.
- Operate the electronic cash register/P.O.S. system (where applicable).
- Check food before serving it to guests to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to work AM and PM shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Safe food handling and Smart Serve certificates required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- General knowledge of food and food preparation techniques.
What to expect in your first few months:
First, you will become familiarized with the hotel and its food and beverage menu! From there we'll have you work within the team where your expertise in f&b service will shine! As you continue to work in this role, you'll become a key contributor to your team's success!
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!