- 07-Jun-2023 to Until Filled (MST)
- Element - Milpitas San Jose
- Milpitas, CA, USA
- 60000 per year
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Sales Manager:
- Leads and manages all activities related to the sales function with a focus on acquiring and building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable property sales objectives.
- Create and implement a sales and marketing plan addressing revenue, demand generators, and target customers.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Participates in sales calls with the General Manager to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property's financial goals.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or related field; 4-6 years of related experience may substitute for a college diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of hotel Sales Experience, preferably in a major brand
- Proven track record in sales and leading teams
- Analytical skills with knowledge of hospitality trends and tools
- Strong proficiency in communication and public speaking
- Must possess strategic account management, closing, and negotiating skills
What to expect in your first few months:
First you will begin by learning about our hotel spaces, offerings, and amenities, inside and out! Then, you will be introduced to our key partners. From there, you will be an integral part of the hotel management team! As your work continues to grow, you will be a key player in the hotel's success.
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!