- 11-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater, FL, USA
- Part and Full Time Available
Location: Residence Inn and Springhill Suites Clearwater Beach
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Houseperson:
- Maintains the inventory of cleaning supplies and ensures the General Manager is aware of inventory needs.
- Maintains all laundry equipment and informs appropriate personnel of any maintenance needs.
- Remains knowledgeable about the hotel's facilities including but not limited to: the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back-office area, the laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Knows the proper methods of cleaning each area. Knows when each area should be cleaned according to scheduled times or when needed.
- Inspects all public areas to ensure cleanliness standards have been met; reports any problem areas to the supervisor.
- Answers guest requests, including delivering cots, cribs, towels, pillows, irons, and ironing boards etc. to guest rooms.
- Drives hotel shuttle when asked and carries guest luggage (must have valid driver's license and insurable by hotels' insurance carrier)
- Cleans and services assigned areas in response to special requests or problems.
- Picks up noticeable trash or debris and sweeps or vacuums entry at front desk upon arrival.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
What we're looking for:
- Education/Experience: Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Skills and qualities:
- Attention to detail
What to expect in your first few months:
First, you will become familiarized with the property and your associates! From there we'll have you work within the hotel facilities where your expertise will shine! As you continue to work in this role, you'll play an important role in your department's success!
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!