- 21-Nov-2022 to 01-Jul-2023 (MST)
- Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater, FL, USA
- 13.50-15.00 per hour 13.50 plus cash tips and weekly gratuities
- Part and Full Time Available
Subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance. PTO and 401k available. Marriott Hotel Discounts
Location: Residence Inn and Springhill Suites Clearwater Beach
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Barista at Starbucks:
Baristas help maintain the daily operations of their workplace. They work closely with other baristas and cafe staff to make coffee drinks as instructed by their employer and prepare food. The Barista's job is to engage with customers in a personable and service-oriented manner. They must also be able to make transactions by cash or credit and make drinks in the order they were purchased.
Baristas may also need to spend extra time perfecting certain recipes and learning new ones to best serve their customers and represent their employer.
Barista duties and responsibilities:
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and taking food and drink orders
- Remember, you are on stage to be a STAR!
- Preparing and serving beverages, ranging from simple to elaborate ones
- Preparing and serving food items such as sandwiches and pastries
- Answering customers' questions about menu choices
- Promoting and recommending menu options to customers
- Taking payment from customers
- Maintaining inventory and equipment by cleaning, troubleshooting and scheduling repairs
- Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized
- Evaluating and modifying processes to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Working to attract new customers and expanding the menu
- Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Ability to gauge customers' preferences
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma; relevant training is a plus
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
- (Insurance for full time only)
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!