- 11-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Lakewood
- Lakewood, CO, USA
- 15 15
- Full Time
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. Paid time off.
Location: The Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver West Federal Center is 128 room select service hotel.
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Room Attendant:
- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms and bathrooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards
- Changes sheets, makes beds and vacuum in both stay over and check out guest rooms
- Dusts entire guest room including tables, night stands, dressers, light fixtures, televisions, air condition units, and window ledges in all rooms
- Notifies guest services (front desk) when service is complete so rooms may be sold
- Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to the supervisor
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program
What we're looking for:
- Basic reading, writing and math skills are preferred. No experience necessary
- Friendly and accommodating towards guests
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible worker
What to expect in your first few months:
You will begin by getting familiar with the property while receiving proper training for your role. From there, you will focus on maintaining the standards of cleaning of all the hotel guest rooms and/or other assigned areas. As your work progress, you will have an important role of ensuring guest satisfaction through hotel sanitation and appearance!
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!