- 29-May-2023 to Until Filled (MST)
- Courtyard and Towneplace Suites Hawthorne
- Hawthorne, CA, USA
- 17.25 per hour
- Full Time
Subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance. PTO and 401k available.
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Front Desk Agent:
- Books guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation center
- Registers guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
- Answers and routes call as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy
- Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma; or 1-3 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Good leadership and training abilities
What to expect in your first few months:
First you will learn about the hotel and all of our amenities! Then, your leadership will shine as you begin assisting the front desk team. From there, you will show the guests how your team can provide the best guest service. As your work progresses, your role will be a key contributor to the overall guest experience!
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!