- Germantown, WI, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays, PTO and Paid Parental Leave.
*Enjoy your job and work-life balance in a great team environment in Convenient GERMANTOWN!
Systems LLC provides dock levelers and loading dock safety equipment that are essential to distribution in the healthcare, food, water, transportation, retail and many other industries! We're a rapidly growing mid-sized company with a rare opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Our Customer Service Representative/ Contract Processing (CSR) will provide outstanding customer satisfaction by addressing customer inquiries, processing orders, preparing services orders, tracking bids, and resolving billing concerns. You'll be valued support for our customers, sales team members, and interact with other departments, such as sales, accounting, credit and technical services.
What You'll Do in our positive, fast-paced, team setting:
- You'll learn and gain a thorough understanding of our products and become knowledge of the order process.
- Answer incoming customer calls and emails, mostly for the specific region assigned; provide support to the sales team as needed.
- Provide accurate, timely information regarding the status of open orders to customers and technicians. Coordinate the dispatching of sub-contractors to customer facilities for surveys, installations, and repairs.
- Provide quotes for potential orders, process new orders, check status of existing orders.
- Address and resolve customer/sub-contractor inquiries and issues regarding products, service, billing, applications.
- Create and maintain customer files, records, documents.
- Maintain the customer database, with timely and accurate info;
- Process contracts & enters orders for direct projects. Prepare documents, correspondence as needed.
- As part of the CS Team, provide back-up for the Receptionist when needed.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally, written and verbal.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Use a variety of computer software such as spreadsheets, databases, word processing, email, Internet, ERP, etc.
- As a contributing team member, performs other duties as needed in a fast paced setting.
- Associate degree is preferred; High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience/ Ability to learn Construction contract management.
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Customer-service orientation; Strong communication, interpersonal, team and problem-solving skills
- Proficient, accurate computer skills-- i.e., MS Excel, Word, Email, Internet; Learns new systems quickly, such as ERP and database.
- Thrives in customer focused, time sensitive and fast-paced team environment
** Competitive pay and benefits, work-life balance and a great team environment in convenient Germantown! **
Learn about us:
Systems, LLC. is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. Our company's 60 year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about us at www.Loadingdocksystems.com
www.loadingdocksystems.com/Careers Check out our new video of Systems manufacturing: https://youtu.be/ZOMEDfP-Obc
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!