- Germantown, WI, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays, PTO and paid parental leave.
Enjoy your job while making an impact in a great, fast-paced team environment!
Systems LLC provides dock levelers and loading dock safety equipment that are essential to distribution in the healthcare, food, water, transportation, retail and many other industries!
We are seeking a sharp Inside Sales Coordinator to help our Sales Department maintain great communication with and service to our clients. This is a position that requires flexibility and willingness to perform various job duties related to Sales as well as Customer Service. The Sales Coordinator assists with projects on all levels, including the entire sales process and traveling to customer sites.
- Supports Sales Managers as well as Customer Service.
- Assists in providing distribution network product quotations.
- Responsible for every aspect of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying, quoting, closing, and managing jobs.
- Develops a thorough understanding and application of our product as well as our competitors.
- Will learn to read architectural drawings and do job take offs.
- Manages direct jobs as well as some of our house accounts.
- Facilitates customer fly-ins and demonstrate all show-room equipment.
- Develops and manages customer database; shows competitive comparisons.
- Spends time telemarketing existing customers as well as marketing potential new customers.
- Communicates efficiently and professionally, in both written and verbal form.
- Uses computer software such as spreadsheets, databases, word processing applications, email, Internet, presentation software, etc.
- Is willing to travel when necessary, including overnight trips. Infrequent <10%
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Blueprint reading or ability to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ACT! Database
- Knowledge of material handling/loading dock equipment desirable
- Experience in industrial sales; building trades, sectional doors or materials exposure helpful
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful, not required
Systems, LLC. is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 60 year history demonstrates our success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. Systems proudly utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about us at www.Loadingdocksystems.com
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!