- Germantown, WI, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
Systems LLC in Germantown is growing and seeking good team players!
4-day Workweek 6:00- 4:30 pm
Good opportunities for Friday Overtime! The weekend is yours!
Competitive and a great environment!
Overview of Position Perform set up and welding operations on automatic robotic welding machines
Description of Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Follow written shop orders and work instructions to ensure parts are being produced per specification
- Reference Engineering drawings as needed
- Load raw material into fixtures and unload welded parts using hoist
- Start/stop robot programs using Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Change over fixtures using basic hand tools provided
- Inspect parts to ensure they meet quality standards after welding
- Notify Supervisor of any issues and work with Engineering to resolve promptly
- Complete daily trouble shooting and production logs
- Observe the company's Lean Six Sigma system
- Work in a safe manner and report unsafe conditions to Supervisor
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area
- Perform daily equipment maintenance tasks as part of Total Productive Maintenance program
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1 year working in a manufacturing environment with a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret prints or mechanical drawings
- Ability to be mindful of details and work on different projects as necessary
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Experience operating Panasonic, igm or other industrial robots preferred but not required
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk for duration of 10 hour shift
- Ability to hear, speak, kneel, bend, and use lifting hoist
- Frequently required to stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers
**Competitive pay and benefits at a great environment in convenient Germantown!**
Systems, LLC. is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 60 year history demonstrates its success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. Systems proudly utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Check out our new VIDEO of our Germantown Facility and Learn more about us at www.loadingdocksystems.com
Systems, LLC W194 N11481 McCormick Drive, Germantown, WI 53022
Check out our new video of Systems manufacturing in Germantown, WI: https://youtu.be/ZOMEDfP-Obc
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!