- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
We are Systems, LLC a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. We're looking for a sharp, driven sales representative to work with our regional representatives to identify and pursue sales activities for our PowerAmp and DLM Divisions in the Phoenix area.
The District Sales Manager directs, coordinates, and supervises the sales activities of an assigned territory for the PowerAmp and DLM divisions, as well as acts as primary contact for dealers, subcontractors, and customers in the Southwest region.
What You'll Do:
- Direct and coordinate promotion of products and services through dealer network to end users.
- Display or demonstrate product, emphasizing the features and benefits of PowerAmp Loading Dock Equipment
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service. Being responsive and timely to customer requests and expectation is mandatory.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and talks in person or by phone. Includes cold calling.
- Develop detailed understanding of our products as well as our competitors.
- Generate reports for Director of Sales (Forecast, Call Reports, Expense Reports)
- Be organized, ambitious, independent, precise, and efficient.
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule and adapt to changes
What you'll need to succeed:
- BS or BA required in business, marketing or equivalent professional experience
- Previous successful outside sales experience, preferably in an industrial / manufacturing setting;
- Experience within the material handling industry is preferred.
- You'll learn our products, have great communication, presentation and sales skills
- Ability to build new and maintain existing relationships with a variety of companies in different industries.
- Ability to successfully transfer product and competitive knowledge to dealers and customers
- Time management and organizational skills to effectively follow projects from quoting to completion.
- Strong computer skills and capable of presenting customized presentations to accounts using, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Word, GoTo Meeting, etc.
- Basic abilities to read engineered building and design drawings will be a plus.
- Valid Driver's License with good record. Must maintain drivers record in good standing.
- Must be able to travel 40%. Frequently drives to representatives or customer visits. May drive regionally or air travel may be required, including overnight as needed.
- Must maintain flexibility and additional hours if needed (i.e, Trade Shows, Industrial Shows, weekend work occasionally necessary.)
Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 60-year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern Arkansas; employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about us at www.LoadingDockSystems.com
Check out our new video of Systems manufacturing: https://youtu.be/ZOMEDfP-Obc
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!