- Germantown, WI, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
Systems LLC in Germantown provides dock levelers and dock safety equipment that are ESSENTIAL to distribution in the healthcare, food, water and transportation industries!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a sharp individual to contribute to our core principles of customer service, market value and quality in product and performance through their knowledge of the contract and construction field.
Review contracts and bring forward issues for risks and any concerns to Leadership Team. Involved in contractor pre- qualification. Individual will work closely with Customer Service staff including project management on progress to advise on issues affecting billing and progress payments. Ongoing interactions include top leadership team, internal staff, customers and contractors. Assist with company legal matters and provide Notary Services to the organization and other related responsibilities. Contribute as a valued team member and assist with other projects/ duties as needed.
What you'll do
- Contract Review and set up for Leadership signature (liability issues, billing risks, etc)
- Review all substantial contracts for risks from insurance through billing and provide an executive summary for our President
- Train Project Management Team on risk concerns in contracts
- Contract/Bid Pre-qualifications
- Negotiate terms of contracts with contractors
- Monitor Certifications of Insurance
- Review vendor terms and conditions for CFO and noting issues in an executive summary,
- Assist with Company legal matters including organize/manage discovery requests in litigation, non-disclosure agreements; Read and interpret depositions, interrogatory review, legal calendar management, etc.
- AIA billing for contract projects; Review and Execute Lien Waivers
- Assist with contractor licenses, research and applications
- Review company compliance and develop dashboard to ensure departments are operating in a consistent procedure
What you need to succeed
- Related paralegal experience-- Previous work with contracts and construction billing or demonstrable knowledge.
- Related Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent contract/construction experience.
- Proficient use of MS Suite, Word, Excel, etc., Adobe,
- Ability to learn billing software (such as, Quantum, Procore, Textura, Gcpay), as well as ERP software
- Notary-- either is a Notary or willingness to gain asap.
Enjoy your job while making an impact in a great, fast-paced team environment!
Systems, LLC. is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 50+ year history demonstrates its success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. Systems proudly utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about us at www.Loadingdocksystems.com
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!