- Malvern, AR, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
5 a.m. - 3:30 M - TH Average 48-hour work week
Competitive Pay, Benefits and a Great Work Environment
Good opportunities for weekly overtime.
The Industrial Spray Painter (wet painter) is responsible for applying solvent and water- based paints to metal and other surfaces, using spray equipment to apply the paint. This is an important role in the manufacture of our dock levelers, and other systems that provide our customers all over the country safe and quality loading dock equipment.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Must be able to utilize airless and conventional spray equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders
- Perform a good quality paint job in an efficient manner at all times
- Paint/apply coatings per customer and company specifications
- Preps parts prior to paint
- Responsible for maintaining tools and equipment in the work area
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Cleans and maintains tools and equipment used in the work cell and keeps work area clean at all times (paint booth, spray equipment, hoses, gauges, paint pots)
- Complies with all company safety and environmental policies at all times
- Follows all company procedures regarding cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Operates and utilizes lifting aids such as hoists and lift tables
- Wear and care for (PPE) including but not limited to steel toe boots, eye protection, hearing protection, gloves, respirators, and protective suits
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years' experience
- Ability to write and communicate in English
- Clean, organized, and capable of multi-tasking
- Knowledge of 5's and Lean
- Good communication skills
- Willing to grow with the company
- The job duties require an employee to bend and reach for extended periods of time
- The job duties require the employee to bend or stoop
- The job duties require the employee to stand for long periods
- Work in an hot environment
- Ability to lift 50#
Systems, LLC / DLM offers competitive pay, compressed work-week and a great environment.
Systems, LLC./ DLM is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 50+ year history demonstrates its success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. Systems proudly utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
For more information about us, visit dlmdocks.com and loadingdocksystems.com.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!