- Germantown, WI, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
Competitive Pay and Benefits such as health, life, dental, vision insurance; HSA and HRA plans; PTO, 401K with match
- Perform skilled fitting of parts, sub-assemblies, and related units.
- Work from drawings and specifications.
- Familiarity of hydraulic (fittings, hoses and valving) and electrical systems
- Drive forklift and maintain necessary certification.
- Operate cranes and hoists. Will train and certify.
- Work within a team
- Our overtime is on Friday --your weekend is yours!
- Physical and Safety Sensitive position.
- Prefer 3+ years Mechanical Assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess or ability to gain a high degree of skill and assembly technique, plus considerable experience, and knowledge of design and mechanical principles
- Hydraulics experience preferred
Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 50+ year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
*Competitive pay and excellent benefits and work environment in our convenient Germantown location.
Visit our website to learn more about us: www.LoadingDockSystems.com.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!