- Malvern, AR, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
ATTENTION Mechanical Assemblers! Heavy Metals Manufacturing
5 a.m. - 3:30 Average 48 hour work week
Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, and enjoy a great work environment!
Weekly Pay - $ DOE
DLM / Systems, LLC, a successful Malvern Metals Manufacturer provides dock levelers and dock safety equipment that are ESSENTIAL! We need a sharp experienced mechanical assembler to join our team. You'll perform a variety of critical assembly operations to assemble units or sub-assemblies involving a considerable number of parts, to create highest quality dock levelers, vehicle restraint and specialty dock equipment. Products are usually standardized as to design and function, and methods applied are generally prescribed or standardized.
- Perform skilled fitting of parts, sub-assemblies, and related units.
- Work from drawings and specifications.
- Familiarity of hydraulic (fittings, hoses and valving) and electrical systems
- Operate cranes and hoists. Will train and certify.
- Work within a team
- Our overtime is on Friday --your weekend is yours!
- Physical and Safety Sensitive position.
- 1 year Mechanical Assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess or ability to gain a high degree of skill and assembly technique, plus considerable experience, and knowledge of design and mechanical principles
- Hydraulics experience preferred
DLM, division of SYSTEMS, LLC, is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment that is ESSENTIAL to distribution in the healthcare, food, water and transportation industries. The company's 50+ year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Malvern, Arkansas and Germantown, Wisconsin and employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
*Competitive pay and excellent benefits and work environment in our convenient Malvern location.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!