- Malvern, AR, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
5 a.m. - 3:30 M - TH Average 48-hour work week
Attention: Welders, Welder Fitters and Welder/Fabricators
Job Located in Malvern, AR PAY: DOE
DLM has great opportunities for sharp Welders to join our team!
Enjoy your job with competitive pay and benefits at a great environment!
You'll perform advanced and specialized welding on a wide range of metals and alloys. Weld with different materials' plate steel, sheet metal, structural steel. Work will also involve both large and small part welding. You'll have the opportunity to work with several different tools including hand plasma cutting machines, torch cutting, overhead cranes, jib cranes and forklifts. Will also have the opportunity to work with several robotic welders' to operate, set up and programming if interested. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work hard, function well as a part of a valued team, want to learn, grow and advance their career.
Job Responsibilities include
- Fit and position weldments having several parts, using welding fixtures and jigs
- Requires a thorough knowledge of welding techniques, material characteristics, and structural fundamentals.
- Work with medium size bases and frames, structural steel, and plate steel weldments.
- Work from drawings and job layouts using rule, square, templates, and gauges.
- Requires knowledge of welding principles and techniques.
- Drive forklift, operate overhead and jib cranes and hoists as needed.
- Work with open table layout, fixture welding, no out of position welding. Materials are delivered to you.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with several robots; operate, set up, programming
- Safety sensitive position.
- Prefer MIG welding experience or training in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced welder / fitters encouraged
**Competitive pay and benefits at a great environment in Malvern!**
DLM, a Division of Systems, LLC is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment that are ESSENTIAL to distribution in the healthcare, food, water and transportation industries! The company's 50+ year history demonstrates our success in the industry and our commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We have state of the art manufacturing centers located in Malvern, Arkansas and Germantown, Wisconsin; employees located in every region of the nation; and customers located worldwide. We proudly utilize lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
*Competitive pay and benefits and great work environment in our convenient Malvern location.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!