- Germantown, WI, USA
- Competitive DOE
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
4 DAY WORK WEEK Mon- Thurs 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Competitive Pay $$$ DOE - Good Overtime on Fridays
Attention: Welders, Welder Fitters and Welder/Fabricators
Systems LLC in Germantown provides dock levelers and dock safety equipment that are ESSENTIAL to distribution in the healthcare, food, water and transportation industries! We have great opportunities for a sharp Welder to join our team!
Enjoy your job with competitive pay and benefits at a great environment in Germantown!
You'll perform advanced and specialized welding on a wide range of metals and alloys. Weld with different materials-- plate steel, sheet metal, structural steel. Work will also involve both large and small part welding. You'll have the opportunity to work with several different tools including hand plasma cutting machines, torch cutting, overhead cranes, jib cranes and forklifts.
You will also have the opportunity to work with several robotic welders to operate, set up and programming if interested.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to work hard, function well as a part of a valued team, want to learn, grow and advance their career.
Job Responsibilities include
- Fit and position weldments having several parts, using welding fixtures and jigs .
- Requires a thorough knowledge of welding techniques, material characteristics, and structural fundamentals.
- Work with medium size bases and frames, structural steel, and plate steel weldments.
- Work from drawings and job layouts using rule, square, templates, and gauges.
- Requires knowledge of welding principles and techniques. We will train as well.
- Drive forklift, operate overhead and jib cranes and hoists as needed.
- Work with open table layout, fixture welding, no out of position welding. Materials are delivered to you.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with several robots; operate, set up, programming
- Safety sensitive position.
- Good overtime on Fridays - Your weekend is yours!
- Prefer welding experience. We will train the right individual.
- At least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced welder / fitters encouraged
**Competitive pay and benefits at a great environment in convenient Germantown!**
Systems, LLC. is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 55+ year history demonstrates its success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. Systems proudly utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about SYSTEMS, LLC at www.loadingdocksystems.com
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!