- Germantown, WI, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays and PTO plan.
Systems LLC in Germantown provides dock levelers and dock safety equipment that are ESSENTIAL to distribution in the healthcare, food, water and transportation industries! We are in search of an IT Manager to join our team.
The IT Manager will be responsible for development and production activities of all information technology services. This requires hands on work, as well as strategic planning. Directly supervises 3 employees in the Information Systems Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and coordinate all information systems activities for the company, including managing service/ Helpdesk team and miscellaneous support tasks. Assign and delegate projects to department resources
- Prepare annual IT budget and make recommendations for upcoming technology initiatives
- Negotiate agreements/contracts with various service providers, including internet and telephony service providers, to ensure appropriate services and SLA's are in place.
- Analyze operations data; recommend and institute procedural changes where warranted
- Report monthly on work done by the IT department; prioritize as needed to make sure annual goals are met by the department
- Maintains the organization's awareness of developments in information security, technology and computer hardware and software for the formulation of long- and short-range plans for the acquisition and implementation of new equipment and techniques.
- Develops solutions to business issues and business processes that are directly related to technology use
- Communicates with outside vendors as needed to resolve installation, set-up, or general technology related problems
- Assists with installing and troubleshooting of technology equipment, including hardware, software, cabling, and other related devices as needed
- Plans, coordinates, and implements security measures to safeguard and backup company data in accordance with management expectations
- Seeks advice from outside IT consultants for on-going network/ server support and strategic planning, assigns and monitors specific projects on a weekly basis
- Must be willing to travel to out of state location 2-4 times per year.
- Must be willing to work off-hours on occasion in adherence with scheduled maintenance windows for various technology equipment upgrades. Available for technical assistance outside of regular hours of operation.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related IT field.
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Previous experience in training, supervision, and management.
- At least 5 years of related experience, prefer 2+ years in manager/supervisor level
- Prefer knowledge or understanding of:
- Manufacturing-centric ERP and CRM; experience with Global Shop Solutions or WorkWise products preferred.
- Microsoft cloud and desktop technologies including Microsoft 365; Windows 10.
- Microsoft server technologies including Windows Server 2016+, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and SQL Server 2012+.
- VMware virtualization technologies including vSphere and Horizon.
- Fortinet, HPE Networking and/or Cisco experience.
- VoIP technologies and services, including hybrid and IP-PBX systems.
- VM and agent-based backup software including Veeam Backup and Replication and/or Veritas BackupExec.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and processes.
- General information security, vulnerability management and incident response planning and processes.
- Familiarity with various compliance standards including (not limited to) PCI-DSS.
- Product Data Management and/or Product Life Cycle management concepts.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport within all levels, support/lead initiatives across the organization
- Organizational and Prioritization skills; Goal-Oriented
- Solid customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of, and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
- High service orientation and sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Must complete a fitness-for-duty exam (includes lifting to 50 pounds).
**Competitive pay and benefits at a great environment in Germantown!**
To apply, please include resume and cover letter, including your salary requirements. Thank you.
Systems, LLC. is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment. The company's 50+ year history demonstrates its success in the industry and its commitment to safety, quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Systems, LLC. has state of the art manufacturing centers located in Germantown, Wisconsin and Malvern, Arkansas; it has employees located in every region of the nation; and it has customers located worldwide. Systems proudly utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment all under the "Made in America" label.
Learn more about us at www.Loadingdocksystems.com
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!