- Northfield, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Hiring Immediately !!
Apply to join our team of SUPERSTARS today!
LiveMessage America is accepting applications for in-house Call Center Customer Service Representatives. We are looking for motivated and performance-driven people. More importantly, we are looking for the RIGHT people to fill these unique and important positions.
This Full Time position is for Agents to work physically on-site in the office only - No remote inquiries please.
A one-week paid training process is conducted onsite. Once you have successfully completed training, you will begin working your assigned schedule during the week.
General Job Requirements
- Welcoming tone/voice with an upbeat hospitality is a must
- Strong professional command of written and spelling grammar
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Punctual / Dependable
- Be a 'team player'!
Compensation: $13.50 / Hour
Shifts Offered: Several shifts available - Please inquire during interview.
You must be able to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week and be very punctual with great attendance.
We answer incoming phone calls from our clients. We professionally greet callers, provide and request required information, document information and transfer incoming calls or take messages as necessary. We also deliver and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls, paging individuals to inform of emergencies and utilizing call center tools to ensure the right person receives the right message at the right time. Again, we provide INBOUND customer support only - we are not a telemarketing center.
Our jobs require people that are very detail oriented. We handle calls for a large number of accounts and so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
Our Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Vacations (up to 4 weeks per year over time)
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
To learn more about us, please visit our website at LiveMessageAmerica.com
- Submit your resume
- Call our employment line at (609) 568-9796
- Give us your best 'telephone audition'! If we like what we hear, we will be calling you back to schedule an interview.
During your 'voicemail audition', please include the following:
- Your first and last name (Please spell both names)
- Phone number, with area code first
- Town of Residence
- What is a good time for you to receive a return call?
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why do you believe you would be a great fit for this position?