- Chattanooga, TN, USA
- 12.00-16.00 per hour Base Pay, commissions on every lease
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Great benefits - sick time, vacation, 401k matching, medical/dental/vision insurance
Lexington Asset Management is adding to our portfolio again and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, professional leasing consultant that is able to move between properties in the Chattanooga area and help keep the properties filled. With a total of over 350 apartments available for leasing, there is a great opportunity for commissions and incentives on a year-round basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lease apartments at the highest rent level possible, while making sure our residents are receiving significant value for their dollars
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude at all times.
- Respond to resident requests promptly and courteously and to help resolve resident issues.
- Be knowledgeable of company and community policies so that you can explain them to residents and potential residents.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Use property management software to upload and maintain resident and applicant records accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and conversion ratios.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready status.
- Be aware of the rent levels and amenities of competitive communities and assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as needed.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data, screen applicants, and close the deal!
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
- Participate in the coordination of community sponsored events.
- Become certified as a Leasing Professional by completing the NALP requirements.
- Travel is required within the Midtown East Memphis area, less than 10-mile maximum distance. Mileage is paid when moving from property to property so reliable transportation is vital.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Occasional weekend hours may be required
Must have one or more of the following:
- 4 year Degree
- 2 year Associates Degree
- 2 years leasing experience or corresponding sales experience
Special Skills Required
- Ability to schedule and implement varied work requirements
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Proficient sales skills
- Professional image
Additional Information Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave, vacation & holidays, full benefits and matching 401K . Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts!