- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k with matching funds, Paid Vacation & Sick Days
Lexington Asset Management has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic, professional leasing consultant that is able to market, show, and lease apartments to maintain high occupancy. There is a great opportunity for commissions on a year-round basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lease apartments at the highest rent level possible, while making sure our residents are receiving significant value for their dollars
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude at all times.
- Respond to resident requests promptly and courteously and to help resolve resident issues.
- Be knowledgeable of company and community policies so that you can explain them to residents and potential residents.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Use property management software to upload and maintain resident and applicant records accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and conversion ratios.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready status.
- Be aware of the rent levels and amenities of competitive communities and assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as needed.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data, screen applicants, and close the deal!
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
- Participate in the coordination of community sponsored events.
- Opportunity to become certified as a Leasing Professional by completing the NALP requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Occasional weekend hours may be required
Must have one or more of the following:
- 4 year Degree
- 2 year Associates Degree
- 2 years leasing experience or corresponding sales experience
Special Skills Required
- Ability to schedule and implement varied work requirements
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Proficient sales skills
- Professional image
Additional Information Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave, vacation & holidays, full benefits and matching 401K . Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts!