- NH - SH
- Chattanooga, TN, USA
- Competitive Salary plus financial incentives and apartment discount
- Full Time
Generous PTO; Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability; matching 401k funds; commitment to employee development
Join the growing, dynamic, energetic team at Lexington Asset Management as Property Manager for Nottingham and Spring Hills apartment communities. Use your marketing and sales abilities to increase occupancy and resident satisfaction – use your financial and administrative resources to manage your rent collections and meet objectives – use your management savvy and winning personality to develop your team into a high-performing staff of leasing and maintenance professionals.
- Marketing and sales activities – be creative and energetic in making sure the community knows all the advantages of living at your property
- Rent collection – reach your goals with fun and inventive programs to reward prompt payment and follow-up on delinquencies
- Financial management – develop and control your budget, minimize expenses by creating positive relationships with vendors and staff
- People skills – make your community one where your residents are happy, your staff is energized and productive, and your results are rewarded
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- 2-4 years as Property Manager, or 4-6 years as Assistant Manager
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Experience in results-oriented, team-based property management environment, emphasizing diversity and technology to achieve goals.
- ResMan software experience preferred, but not required.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!