- 14-May-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Full Time
A great Project Manager is comprised of equal parts Logic and Magic.
Project managers work closely with creative, marketing, and tech teams to produce amazing, integrated products. Project Managers consistently and thoughtfully manage the details of project scope, schedule, and budget with uncanny attention to detail. They think critically, find solutions quickly with confidence, and don't expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
The Project Manager provides insights on process improvements and/or resources and tools available to the agency and ensures that the standard workflow and processes are properly followed and implemented. Like any member of the PMO, they own the information by knowing their projects inside and out.
To be a successful Project Manager at LEAP, you need to be a strong, confident communicator with excellent leadership skills. More than anything else, a PM leads their project team to create the kick-ass work we are known for. An ideal candidate loves being part of a team and shines in situations where organization and creativity are required. You need to know when to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done and when to take a step back to assess the best path forward. You need to be the calm, consistent presence that focuses the team and clears away roadblocks and distractions. The PM must have a passion for knowing the ins and outs of their clients' business, and a drive to deliver consistent and timely results in a fast-paced and environment.
Delivering a quality product on time, on budget, on schedule, and making it seem easy? That's the magic a PM can bring to the table.
- Manage program, retainer, and project scopes
- Development, management, monitoring and oversight of project schedules.
- Proactively mitigate project risks.
- Effectively communicate deliverable expectations.
- Lead multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Project health and budget reporting.
- Lead and motivate cross-departmental project teams.
- Facilitate and lead project-team meetings.
- Facilitate client meetings and provide updates and forecasting to clients.
- Contribute to resource management and forecasting across departments and agencies.
- Contribute to company-wide process documentation and work within PMO to define and implement improvements.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Previous digital/advertising/communications agency experience.
- Working knowledge of web (and related technologies), as well as traditional and digital media and campaigns
- Outstanding organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and product quality.
- Demonstrated capacity understanding and applying strategy to project planning.
- Passion for new technologies and marketing.
- Previous experience with project management software (Workfront preferred).
- Understanding and demonstrated capacity for executing project methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- PMP learning is a plus.
This position reports to the Director of Project Management for LEAP Group.