- 26-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- 42000-45000 42,000 - 45,000
- Full Time
93 percent employer paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and dependents; Generous tuition discount which includes $5 per credit for employees and spouses, as well as 50 percent off of tuition for dependent children up to age 26; 12 days sick leave and up to 4 weeks vacation leave per year; 12 paid holidays; 8 weeks paid parental leave; A generously matched retirement; A free onsite fitness facility with a strong wellness program that allows LC State employees to live healthy, balanced lives; and more. Join the LC State community today!
LC State invites applications for the position of Assistant Athletic Trainer.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $42,000 - $45,000
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from a regionally accredited college or university
- Current NATA BOC Certification
- Current Adult CPR, AED, and First Aid certified
- Eligible for AT licensure in the State of Idaho
- Master's degree
- CSCS or equivalent strength and conditioning certification
- Demonstrated ability to work with students, coaches, and administrative personnel in a broad range of medical situations.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: Supervise practice and game preparation, competition coverage, design and implement rehabilitation programs, ensuring that all activities are conducted appropriately. Document injuries and rehabilitation for use in preparing and presenting reports and in evaluating recovery of injured athletes. Follow response protocols to ensure prompt and appropriate responses when injuries occur. Provide teaching and direction to undergraduate and graduate athletic training students. Prepare reports and serve as a liaison for injured athletes with team physician and other healthcare providers. Assist in the day-to-day operation of the athletic training room: Monitor the use of equipment and facilities to ensure their proper use and athletes' adherence to training room schedules. Order or report needed repairs as needed and appropriate to ensure the training facility is fully operational and available for use. Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Athletic Trainer.
Please upload all of the following documents, or your application may not be considered for review:
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Information or Letters for three (3) Professional References
- Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts requested upon hire)
This position is open until filled; however, applications received on or before May 1, 2022 will receive first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.