- 08-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Parks & Recreation
- Layton, UT, USA
- Part Time
No benefits offered
Recreation Specialist I - $9.00 - $10.80
Recreation Specialist II - $10.00 - $12.00
- Promotes and follows City's mission statement, values and expectations.
- Officiates, umpires, and monitors programs to assure rules, regulations and equipment are adequate and correct during specific recreational activities. (ie: baseball, softball, basketball, flag football, etc) Maintains scores during recreational activities and compiles records for submission to Site Supervisor.
- Communicates effectively with supervisors and public. Answers inquiries and provides information to the public.
- Monitors general activities of field/facility to assure safety. Reports safety concerns or problems to Site Supervisor. Provides general field/facility maintenance and cleaning.
- Performs related duties as required.
Sufficient education and training to demonstrate an aptitude or ability to perform above and related duties.
Must attend and pass training class to become a certified official and scorekeeper.