Job Title: On-Site Director
Type: Seasonal Position
Job Location: Germantown Academy
Job Hours: M-F, 8 am - 4 pm
Job Dates: June 21 - August 13, 2021
Lavner Camps is seeking an energetic and responsible seasonal Camp Director to oversee our summer tech camps at Germantown Academy. Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have excellent leadership skills and experience working with children? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS?
- Gain meaningful management experience on prestigious campuses
- Competitive salaries
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Camp Tech Revolution, Tech Revolution Online, and Lavner IQ brands, offering in-person and online camps, classes, tournaments, and tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Penn, NYU, Rice, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online learning options, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge experiences that feature the hottest tech camps, top-notch curricula, awesome instructors, and dedicated camp managers, all backed by the industry's most talented, passionate, and dedicated leadership team.
- Supervising and managing instructors and campers, ensuring that the camps are delivered at a high level
- Ensuring the safe operation and instruction of all camp activities, following and enforcing all COVID-19 policies and procedures
- Leading daily staff meetings and managing sign-in and pick-up
- Interfacing with camp parents and the national office
- Being a role model for campers and staff, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have experience working with children as a teacher or a similar position
- Experience and comfort with technology and related areas
- Camp experience preferred
- CPR certification and First Aid training must be completed prior to the start of summer. Experience with COVID-19 protocol in a school setting a plus
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please visit lavnercamps.com.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mXqmfj2uowc?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>