Job Title: Sports Instructor
Job Location: Gwynedd Mercy Academy Elementary
Job Hours: M-F, 8am - 4pm
Job Dates: June 21 - August 20, 2021
Make an impact this summer with meaningful work experience that will change the lives of your campers and look great on your resume! Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience teaching sports and possess excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS?
- Gain meaningful teaching experience
- Build your resume
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
- Instructing weekly sports camps in Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, or General Sports
- Teaching a skill-building curriculum for your camp so campers improve and can scrimmage throughout the week
- Instructing private lessons on an as-needed basis
- Attending daily staff meetings, assisting with sign-in and pick-up, and following all Covid-19 policies and procedures
- Being a role model for campers and staff, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Varsity and/or collegiate playing experience in at least one sport
- Experience coaching children
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please visit lavnercamps.com
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mXqmfj2uowc?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>