- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, a health spending account (HSA), personal days off (PDO), life insurance, AD&D, disability, a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer matching, an employee and family assistance program, and an employee appreciation nomination program.
We are looking for individuals that can leverage their entrepreneurial spirit to support our growth and expansion plans.
LandSolutions Inc. is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our People and Culture Department.
The position can be based remotely, or work in a hybrid environment with our Calgary or Ontario offices.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, the Talent Acquisition Specialist works within the People & Culture department, supporting all divisions in their talent sourcing goals.
You will be responsible for full cycle recruitment and will source candidates to add to our talent pool in order to support our growing talent needs in Canada and USA.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will assist in developing and actioning our talent sourcing strategies for both LandSolutions' corporate needs and the needs of our staffing division by providing out placement talent to our clients.
- Work with People & Culture and hiring managers to determine future hiring needs
- Assist and support full cycle recruitment across Canada and USA
- Attract and source candidates and build relationships to create future dynamic talent pipelines
- Create eye catching job postings and job descriptions and ensure recruitment branding consistency is achieved
- Provide innovative talent sourcing solutions and strategies
- Post job postings, pre-screen candidates, perform interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers
- Update and maintain the ATS, HRIS and recruitment database tools
- Conduct background and reference checks, and pre-employment assessments
- Attend talent sourcing events, including career and hiring fairs and networking events
- Act as a point of contact to new hires
- Assist in the welcome and offboarding procedures
- Assist in maintaining the talent pool of candidates
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Daily interaction with internal and external stakeholders including at a senior level
- Degree or diploma human resources or recruitment
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in recruitment and talent sourcing, preferably in both corporate and a staffing agency environment
- Previous experience within the energy sectors or real estate preferred
- Prior experience with creative talent sourcing techniques or strategies
- Excellent computer skills incl Microsoft Suite, SharePoint, Adobe
- Proficient in utilizing an ATS and HRIS for sourcing, tracking, and managing talent - ideally UKG/Ultipro
- Prior experience with behavioral based interviews and assessments
Special Job Demands:
- The ability to multitask and work multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work under pressure to fill positions and adhere to tight deadlines
LandSolutions is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including we serve Oil and Gas (Upstream and Midstream), Renewable Energy, Public Infrastructure, Power (Generation and Transmission), and Telecommunications Sectors. We are supported by more than 140 professionals and are well-established throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our committed team. If you are passionate about a career with LandSolutions we want to hear from you!
LandSolutions Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all and our selection process is free from bias or discrimination. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, status, national origin, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.